Applications for our LetterWest 2020 Pop-Up Market are now open!
WHO SHOULD APPLY: We are looking for creatives, letterers, illustrators, designers, and crafters to showcase their goods or services at our second annual LetterWest Pop-up Market! If you don’t have physical products but have a service or skill to share at the market (e.g. business coaching, tips & advice on a particular topic, portfolio reviewing, screen-printing, temporary tattooing, custom hand-lettering names, etc.), we’d love to have you apply as well!
MARKET DESCRIPTION: The pop-up market and activities will be the final event of LetterWest Conference, so conference attendees can enjoy a fun way to decompress from the rest of the week, participate in some group lettering projects, pick up some great stuff to take home, and say goodbyes. The market will be open to the public, so local conference goers can bring friends or family to the market, and locals who weren’t able to attend the rest of the conference can come purchase some goods as well.
DATE: Saturday, July 11, 2020
TIME: 9:00 AM–1:00 PM
LOCATION: Canyons room at Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel (150 W 500 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84101)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Applications are open from January 16 through February 1, 2020. Applications will close February 1 at 11:59 PM MST. Vendors will be notified of their acceptance status within 10 days of the deadline.
TABLE FEE (DUE UPON ACCEPTANCE):
- $50 for non LetterWest attendees (One 30”x72” table with tablecloth and two chairs)
- $10 for LetterWest 2020 attendees (One 30”x72” table with tablecloth and two chairs)
- NO FEE for LetterWest 2020 speakers or presenters (One 30”x72” table with tablecloth and two chairs)
PAYMENT POLICIES: Vendors that are selected to participate in the market will have until February 25 to complete their payment through our LetterWest ticket registration page to secure their spot. Acceptance to the market does not guarantee the availability of your preferred table location.
- Vendors are required to arrive to set up their tables between 7:30–8:30 AM the day of the event and stay for the duration of the event
- Vendors that do not sign in by 8:30 am may be required to forfeit their table
- Table locations will be on a first come, first serve basis the morning of July 11
- Vendors are responsible to bring their own displays, if desired
- Vendors are responsible for staffing their own table
- Vendors are responsible for the handling of all cash and card transactions. BYO cash box or card reader. Wifi is available but limited; it is encouraged to bring an LTE device for card reading.
- Vendors are responsible for clean up of their area
- Vendors are responsible to collect and report all sales tax
- By registering for the event you agree to the above terms